Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi just joined need some help with my client Iíve owned it for six months and never d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi just joined need some help with my client Iíve owned it for six months and never d

Hi everyone my name is Jason I bought a Ceann as a non-runner about six months ago thinking I could fix it but I havenít been able to fix it as of yet it came with a wiring issue where nothing works so I went out and purchased every single ECU of another vehicle and put it on there and it still doesnít work when I got it there was some wires cut in the passenger side foot well blacks and reds and yellows
    [hr]
    The pictures I posted above I have no idea what this is could someone help me and let me know what this is itís just the black box with some wires coming out of it I found it underneath the carpet not connected could this be something that stopping the car from going
    [hr]
    The car at the moment nothing works Iíve replaced all the ECU is Iíve replaced the steering lock and it still does not work Iím slowly giving up I donít want to give up I want to save it but Iím running out of places to look to find out whatís wrong help would be really appreciated
Working...
X