Cayenne driver door won't open
I have a 2007 Cayenne and the driver door won't open with the key fob or with the actual key. In fact, the door won't open using the exterior or interior door handle. In order to get in the car, I have to use a passenger door and climb over the console. Dodgy If I lock the doors, I am not able to unlock the car with the key fob. If I use the key, the alarm goes off and I have to go to the passenger door to get in. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?
You can take a very sturdy but slim coat hanger and pick out the handle tension cable. 
Simply pull the handle out as much as you can (Not forcefully of course), insert coat hanger between lock cylinder and handle and feel around until you disengage the cable from the outside handle.
You should now be able to open the door from the inside at least.

HTH
(10-03-2020, 03:16 PM)beany2020 Wrote: You can take a very sturdy but slim coat hanger and pick out the handle tension cable. 
Simply pull the handle out as much as you can (Not forcefully of course), insert coat hanger between lock cylinder and handle and feel around until you disengage the cable from the outside handle.
You should now be able to open the door from the inside at least.

HTH

I had to do something similar for a different vehicle, be careful not to scratch anything with the coat hanger and you should be good to go
Take it into your nearest mechanic if you're not willing to try yourself. The Driver side door might be jammed